WHAT IS IT?
Buggyfit is a great way to get back in shape after your new arrival. Whatever your postnatal stage there is a programme that will suit your needs, instructed by experts in the field of postnatal exercise. From initial recuperation in your first six weeks, through those tough times of getting back into your jeans and onto those new levels of fitness – and most of this from behind your buggy or pram while having loads of fun with a bunch of like minded mums by your side, outside in the fresh air.
WHY IS IT GOOD FOR ME?
Some of the core benefits are as follows:
- Improved heart and lung function
- Body fat control and weight loss
- Muscle toning and increased stamina and energy
- social cohesion and new friends
- Reduced tension, anxiety and depression, and better sleep patterns
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST
Classes can also be paid for per visit and depends on the provider
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO I NEED?
All you need is clothing you can exercise comfortably in, such as:
- Shorts or loose comfortable bottoms such as jogging or yoga bottoms
- Comfortable footwear
- warmer clothing depending on the weather
- Hand towel