This Girl Can Liverpool……we’re back and we need you!
This Girl Can Liverpool is looking for support from our AMAZING physical activity and sport providers.
This Girl Can Liverpool is back and our team and champions want to encourage local women to get active! We know that Covid-19 has caused chaos to everyone’s world and we want you to be part of the ‘new normal’ of a physically active lifestyle.
We are inviting you to be a part of our campaign activity by offering FREE FIRST SESSIONS for women and girls (aged 14+) for 4 weeks from the 1st October 2020 for our Let’s Get Moving Month.
Women will be able to access these sessions using a FREE pass during this time period.
These free sessions will be widely promoted as part of the campaign and will enable women to try physical activity and sports they have not done before or haven’t done for a while.
The more people and organisations that get involved, the bigger this event is going to be!
Why should I get involved?
Aside from providing a great opportunity to open your doors and show people what you do, there are a host of other benefits to your organisation, these include:
- Chance to win £250 worth of equipment or training for your organisation/session*
- Promotion of your organisation via the campaign website and social media
- Introduction to potential new clients–we want to increase the numbers of people getting active in the city so we want them to come back for a 2nd session!
- Affiliation with the high profile national This Girl Can Campaign and Liverpool’s Fit for Me campaign
- Promotion of your sessions via campaign website, social media and other channels
- FREE training workshop for 1 member of your organisation to be delivered virtually week beginning 28th September.
*entry into prize draw is based on attendance at a virtual training session and provision of monitoring and evaluation at the end of the first session free offer.
How do I get involved?
All you need to is fill out the registration form below with your details and click SUBMIT
This Girl Can Liverpool will review your information and you will receive further contact after the closing date.
Deadline for registration is Friday 4th September