WHAT IS IT?
If you like the idea of a workout that feels more like a night out on the town you’ll love Clubbercise. Part aerobic, part dance it’s taught in a darkened room with disco lighting set to a soundtrack of uplifting club anthems. You’ll hear anything from 90’s classics like N-Trance, Set You Free to the very latest track from David Guetta.
WHY IS IT GOOD FOR ME?
There are many benefits from taking part in Clubbercise class, including:
- Burn around 500 calories in an hour
- Tone Muscles
- Dancing with glow sticks gives your arms a good workout
- Dancing in the dark with disco lights means you can take it at your own pace
- You get to dance to your favourite tracks without a hangover the next day
- Music and dance are great stress relievers
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Around £5 per class depending on your location.
WHAT EQUIPMENT DO I NEED?
- Trainers with good cushioning to protect your joints (cross-trainers are best)
- Comfortable fitness clothing… A touch of neon is optional!